Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Met Gala look everyone is talking about


If you chose Beyonce, you guessed right. The singer/actress surprised everyone by wearing this studded sheer dress by Givenchy to the Met Gala 2015. Some people were disappointed by how much skin this beautiful goddess is showing while some thought she was daring and slayed the outfit.
 In my opinion, first time I saw the look, JLo came to mind, this dress is soo Jennifer Lopez and she knows how to rock the poses in dresses like this, while I'm taken back a little by seeing Beyonce in an outfit like this, I still think she has the body to rock it and she did, she obviously loved her dress and walked with extreme confidence and that alone is enough to rock any dress.
That's my opinion, what's yours?

More pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment